High Performing Teams
Developer Empowered Operations
"We Build it, we deploy it, we manage and maintain high availability & quality of service in production."
Many of the benefits from foundational practices helped with raising our maturity level.
Normalize the deployment technology around the same stack
1) Moving CoreSample Deployment from AWS CodeDeploy to Bitbucket, to normalize around Pipelines.
2) Used AWS CloudFormer, to build CloudFormation Automation scripts to use across
four different migration projects:
- The same Core CloudFormation was used to migrate us-east-2 -> us-east-1
- Moved AWS NonProd to Prod, deployed new Infrastructure in new VPC CIDR block.
- Developed new infrastructure for Agriness in Brazil
3) Worked closelyto normalize the egress VPN controls for AWS
4) Normalized around Git Flow branching
5) Centalized Logging to push into Elastic Search, and Kibana.
Application Deployment Code with Application Version Control
Test Infrastructure Changes before Deployment: CIS Image Lesson
Make source code Available to other team members: Agriness